Saturday, August 1, 2009

My hair... i don't know what to do!?

I don't get stressed to easy, but i am always so worried about getting ready for the day in time!! I LOVE traveling, and going on road trips, sleepovers, and such but i am hesitant to do it because i am afraid after i wake from sleeping and it is time for me to get ready i never ever have enough time! I always seem to be making people wait! and i hate that, its not only so rude, its so frustrating too, and it makes me anxious!!



The other day i calculated the time it took me to fully get ready, from showering... makeup... to hair.... and it took me almost exactly 1hour and 15minutes! and i think that is alittle to much! hmm... i just would like to know what i can do to get over this anxiety! how to speed up the process... i actually looked into Japanese Hair Straightening just so i wouldn't have to take so long to stragiton my hair, but its to much for somthing NOT permanent!



Ah... sorry this is so long! PLEASE HELP!



My hair... i don't know what to do!?

lol girl... i take that long to get ready too.. dont feel bad... alot of girls do..



I make my man wait on me.. **** it..



just try to be the first one in the shower and then you can get started first... or sometimes if im in a hurry i just put styling product in my hair and hairspray and crimp it and make it so it is curlyish....



but just dont worry... im 21 and ive been taking that long to get ready since i can remember, and im pretty... just because you take long doesnt mean you're desperately ugly.. it just means you care about your appearance.. nothing wrong with that.



My hair... i don't know what to do!?

u can shorten the time when u have bad hair day by tying ur hair into a pony tail or bun or by wearing a hat or cap.



Or u can wash ur hair at night, make a tight bun while ur hair is still damp and open it in the morning. separate ur hair with ur fingers and spray it. u'll get nice natural curls.



My hair... i don't know what to do!?

I used to be the same way. I found that curly hair was the easiest to take care of. just wash it, pick it, scrunch it, and go.



My hair... i don't know what to do!?

You should take a shower at night. Then after your hair is dry, straighten it so in the morning you only have to tough it up.



My hair... i don't know what to do!?

girl, you have to calm down. cheezge.well,



shower at night instead oif in the morning.



for showering, ue a body bar instead of body wash and a 2 in 1 shampoo.



for hair, since your hair will already dry, you just have to style you hair as usual. try more simpler styles such as buns, ponytails, pigtail, and half up half down dos.



for makeup. try to go without makeup for a while. just wash your face and you wont need concelar, foundation, blush. just apply eyeshadow and lipgloss.



you are good to go!



My hair... i don't know what to do!?

Try getting the 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner the will make sowers shorter. Cut down on the make up and do a simply pony tail for your hair. Trust me it works!



My hair... i don't know what to do!?

If you are really trying to cut back on your time, you could do something easier then styling your hair every morning. Especially at camp. I don't think your hair needs to be really cute at camp. For camp days, you could just put your hair in a ponytail. Oh, and if you don't want to be still getting ready so late in the morning, get up earlier. Another time saver is to know what you are going to do the day before. Just relax and don't freak. You'll have time.



My hair... i don't know what to do!?

you can get wet 2 straight if you dont have it so you can straighten your hair wet, take a little less time in the shower, and use make up thats easier to use and put on. i had to do it for school because it took me an hour and a half and now it takes me an hour so i shortened the time by a lot. good luck!!!



My hair... i don't know what to do!?

do a consultation with a hairstylist- one that has experience with curly hair. See what she advises.

No comments:

Post a Comment