Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Can i water-proof my straightened hair?

ok, so i have curly-ish hair that i straighten. but, when i go swimming, i don't want it to curl up again. is there any way to prevent this?



Can i water-proof my straightened hair?

Hi



There is no way you can do this im afraid. However there are things you can do to help.



Wear your hair up in a high pony tail when swimming. This will stop too much water going on it in the first place which will limit the frizz/curling up again. Also wear a thick hair band around your head.



You can also buy products which protect the hair from moisture... but an actual swimming pool is moisture to the extreme and they are more meant for humid weather, light rain etc.... so they will help in these circumstances.



GHD protection spray contains a light hairspray type product which helps for the above conditions - humid weather etc. Its not a mircle but its the best ive tried in helping keeping hair straight. Also apply a de frizz serum.



X



Can i water-proof my straightened hair?

I don't think that you can. Because once it's wet, it's wet. Sorry, but i don't think they have it yet.



Can i water-proof my straightened hair?

ok well i dont no anything that can "waterproof" you hair but there is something that is like permenantly straighten it. my hair was always naturlly curly but then when i bought this stuff my hair is always straight even after i get out of the water and it is surprisingly cheap like im talking 5$ for this and it works great im not quite shure what its called but its in where you can like perm your own hair and color your hair and that place



Can i water-proof my straightened hair?

you can get your hair permanently straightened at a salon?



Can i water-proof my straightened hair?

Ask a black girl how to keep curly hair straight...You will get an answer but you may not like it...When ever I get my hair straighten to keep it straight I put bees wax in it...This will keep you hair straight but white people don't usualy use stuff like this in their hair because you have to wash it all the time...but it will keep curly hair straight...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment