Wednesday, October 7, 2009

My sister-in-law is looking to straighten her hair without much damage.?

My sister-in-law has shoulder length hair and would like to know what products she should use that will cause minimal damage. For those of you who straighten hair, either for others or yourself, please let me know what products that have worked best for you. And can you give me any tips of the trade you know that will give her the best result. And if you could also tell me step by step instructions on pre and post care of her hair.



My sister-in-law is looking to straighten her hair without much damage.?

Well..I use a Conair straightener..its not expensive its as great as ones that air..Also, Bed Head is a good product just for like frizzy-ness and such, any thing that holds fly-away hair from..in fact flying away! Also I would suggest Redken as a shampoo, its not expensive either.



She could always get a chemical straigten, which would leave it straight for like 3 months or perm. straightening..which is..perm. Good luck



My sister-in-law is looking to straighten her hair without much damage.?

I have a chi straightener which I absolutely love! It's the best, it works so well and it doesn't damage my hair. It has ceramic plates, that don't rip or burn hair. I just recommend that she doesn't straighten her hair everyday because that is usually what caues the damage. Chi's are expensive (a little under $200), but the amount I use it is worth it. Chi also have a line of hair products that you can use with the straightener to prevent damage.



My sister-in-law is looking to straighten her hair without much damage.?

i use a straining iron i think thats good

No comments:

Post a Comment