Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Curling my hair with a diffuser?

I have naturally curly hair and my whole life I've dried it straight. Since life has become more hectic lately I've decided to ditch the 2 hour hair straightening routine to go for the natural curls. Typically I'd just put in some curling spray gel and scrunch, pull the front back in a barette and just let it air dry. The curls were cute, but hard.



Recently I had my hair cut in layers to help the curl and my stylist dried with a difusser. I can't figure this out. She told me what to do and obviously showed me, too. I don't know if I'm using the wrong product now, (Tresseme curling mousse and curl milk/cream) or what.



I washed, conditioned, patted dry with the towel, put in the mousse and cream, put the difusser on the dryer, turned it on low heat, low speed like I was told--it's just poofing and not being curly. I scrunched, I had my head upside down...



How on earth do I do this?



Curling my hair with a diffuser?

Not sure about diffusing as i don't do it. Maybe these links will help.



Good luck and congrats on embracing your curls!



Curling my hair with a diffuser?

My friend who styles hair taught me and she said to put a very light defrizzer %26amp; tamer and I do not do it upside down- justscrunch as you said and diffuse- but do not touch until dry... I do not know if it helps but she said the key is the light defrizzer and that people put too much weight...

No comments:

Post a Comment