Wednesday, October 7, 2009

My hair is super damaged. Tried scrunching it. Doesn't work. I straighten it every day. Its gon

My hair is super damaged. I tried curling it by scrunching it. It doesn't work. It gets all frizzy and doesn't even curl or get wavy. I straighten my hair every day (%26amp; blow dry). I can tell me hair has gotten very thin. I think it's gonna fall out. I hate it. I have lots of split ends and my hair just breaks. I need a new way to do my hair without straightening it or scrunching it.



Any oppions?



My hair is super damaged. Tried scrunching it. Doesn't work. I straighten it every day. Its gonna fall out!

Let it go natural for a few and put in in a poney tail or a headband!!



My hair is super damaged. Tried scrunching it. Doesn't work. I straighten it every day. Its gonna fall out!

It wont fall out, get it trimmed so the damaged ends are cut off and it will look healthier and more volume.



My hair is super damaged. Tried scrunching it. Doesn't work. I straighten it every day. Its gonna fall out!

don't straighten it for awhile and then try it.



Your hair is dry from straighting it and winter is coming up so you probable should not straighten it at all during the winter.



My hair is super damaged. Tried scrunching it. Doesn't work. I straighten it every day. Its gonna fall out!

just let it dry naturally for a while and get a different kind of shampoo that is especially for dry and damaged hair. dont do anything to it and just put it up or wear it natural with anti-frizz product in it, i'm sure it's not dreadful natural. if you have side bangs only straighten your side bangs and if you dont want to wear it up in a bun or a pony tail then wear it down with a band



My hair is super damaged. Tried scrunching it. Doesn't work. I straighten it every day. Its gonna fall out!

get a hair cut to get rid of the split ends. and just let your hair air dry. also try using volumizing shampoo if ur hair is thin. also they make shampoo for damaged hair. and if u continue to straighten ur hair, use products that help protect ur hair.



My hair is super damaged. Tried scrunching it. Doesn't work. I straighten it every day. Its gonna fall out!

I have the same exact problem. i've been straighting my hair since like 5th grade and i have lotz of split ends but itz not frizzy but i blow dry and straighten my hair too everyday!!



My hair is super damaged. Tried scrunching it. Doesn't work. I straighten it every day. Its gonna fall out!

al im gonna say is snip snip snip snip snip snip snip snip snip snip snip.... i hope you got my point chop it off and start over, cut your hair like the link shows. feels great.



http://www.hairfinder.com/articles2005/c...



My hair is super damaged. Tried scrunching it. Doesn't work. I straighten it every day. Its gonna fall out!

You are damaging your hair, if you put heat on it everyday that's not good. You need to go to a salon, have them cut off the dead ends-because your hair will not become healthy w/ split ends. They will condition your hair and give it new life. Don't use heat to curl your hair, do it the old fashion way-rollers! They work w/out damaging your hair at all.



My hair is super damaged. Tried scrunching it. Doesn't work. I straighten it every day. Its gonna fall out!

Trim the ends. Don't straighten it for a few days. And maybe you need to change the kind of shampoo that you are currently using.



My hair is super damaged. Tried scrunching it. Doesn't work. I straighten it every day. Its gonna fall out!

hey..i seriously think u should stop straightening your hair or blow dry it already. i think the only way is to visit a professional at a salon..

No comments:

Post a Comment