Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Curly hair vs. Straight hair?

why do women with straight hair, curl it and women with curly hair straighten it?



Curly hair vs. Straight hair?

for a change. or may be u normally do not respect what u have and run after what u don't have.



Curly hair vs. Straight hair?

the grass is always greener on the otherside



Curly hair vs. Straight hair?

Yeah thats a question in itself. I love silky straight hairs.



Curly hair vs. Straight hair?

They are trying to look better so they a sometimes unsure whether to keep it straight or curl it.They always get the feeling that they are "out-of-fashion". Thats why.



Curly hair vs. Straight hair?

i have natural curly hair but hate it. i spend almost an hour every three days straightening my hair after its washed. men prefer straight hair.



Curly hair vs. Straight hair?

For a change. I have curly hair. I prefer curly hair. But it can be messy and it can have a mind of its own so I often straighten it as I can be sure it will be neat.



Curly hair vs. Straight hair?

Mine is wavy and it never has any shape if i don't do something with it. That's why i usually straighten it.



Curly hair vs. Straight hair?

Its not fun having the same hair style everyday



Curly hair vs. Straight hair?

i have hair that won't listen to me either way but its mostly straight (but not all pretty silky shine straight) so depending on what i want to do with it is how i style it, one day its curled with a gallon of freeze n shine in it the next its straighted



Curly hair vs. Straight hair?

I have naturally curly red hair. Some days I let it go natural, some days I straighten. Some days I wear it up, some days I wear it down, some days I bobby pin it to my head and throw on a cute hat so it looks like I have a wicked short pixie cut. Variety is the spice of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment