Sunday, July 26, 2009

NEW Year- I want New HAIR (pics) help!?

Hers a pic of my hair.its dark brown dull, and its black at the top. and thats my hair straightened.



http://i2.tinypic.com/6wr0hte.jpg



When I dont straighten it , its poofy, wavy, and all over the place



I really wanna have a new look before school starts. My mom said that if its not that expensive, I can have a straight perm,. She also told me to dye/highlight my hair.



Straight Perm-is it really damaging?b/c my hair is already damaged from straightening it everyday.but I really want it straight.How long does it last?Does it work?



what kind of higlights should I do for my color hair? I really want to change up my look but in a good way. Everytime I go to the hair salon and tell them to dye/highlight my hair, it turns out orangy, and i hate it.



This is my friend's hair below and I really liked it, but I don';t know if it will look good on me



http://i11.tinypic.com/8fd1nrm.jpg



what kind of color should I dye/highlight it?



and should i do a straightening perm? Thanks!



NEW Year- I want New HAIR (pics) help!?

Do a straightening perm, and also I think you should dye your hair a shocking red (but not TOO shocking)! And yes it will be damaging, but I can help you with that problem as well, seeing as I'm an expert on conditioning because I have thick hair damaged from heating tools AND I love to dye it crazy colours. :P So you need a deep conditioner (Bumble %26amp; Bumble Deeep閳?is amazing! It's expensive, but so worth it). You have to leave that in for 20 minutes after you're finished shampooing and conditioning your hair. Then you wash it out. To keep yourself from getting bored during those 20 minutes, shave your legs/underarms/bikini area. That's what I do, and it makes the 20 minutes fly by! :D When conditioning, most people just rub it in and wash it out in two seconds, but that is actually extremely ineffective; in fact, using that method is like not using conditioner at all! So leave your conditioner in for 10-15 minutes, and while you're waiting for THAT to sink in, you can scrub yourself head to toe with Epsom salts and soap to achieve TRULY clean skin! (Just make sure you moisturize after you are dried off from the shower, or else your skin will be dry.) Hope I helped! ;D



NEW Year- I want New HAIR (pics) help!?

POST A PICTURE OF YOUR NEW HAIR! Report It



NEW Year- I want New HAIR (pics) help!?

i really like the last one



NEW Year- I want New HAIR (pics) help!?

those pics suck. If you want an honest answer we are going to need better pics.



NEW Year- I want New HAIR (pics) help!?

Her hair is very shiny -- whoever did her hair did a good job.



NEW Year- I want New HAIR (pics) help!?

your hair pretty dont try and be like your friend all though she rock to have braces and smile that big she cool



NEW Year- I want New HAIR (pics) help!?

YES I LIKE YOUR FRIENDS . IT WILL LOOK GOOD ON U



NEW Year- I want New HAIR (pics) help!?

Get a japanease hair straitening perm.



It's all natural.



NEW Year- I want New HAIR (pics) help!?

Hummmm. I have extremely curly hair that women would die for. Don't look a gift hairse in the mouth. If you were meant to have straight hair you would have been born with it. Look at your gene pool and see if any of the women in your family have straight hair.



NEW Year- I want New HAIR (pics) help!?

i recommend the ceramic hair straightener... less damaging than the metal ones. if you have already been processing your hair, just go for the treatment and buy some good hair products for 'damaged' hair.... it should all work out. i say go for it, make your statement!



NEW Year- I want New HAIR (pics) help!?

black and straight is the way to go or a little dark brown. only few can pull of the curly haired look



NEW Year- I want New HAIR (pics) help!?

http://www.nethelp.org/mullethelp/



NEW Year- I want New HAIR (pics) help!?

i don't know about the straightening perm because i never do it but I am assuming it would. However highlighting you hair wouod be awesome. To achieve that look you would not only need highlights but an all over color. You want to stress to the hairstylist what you really want or else it will turn out...well orange.



oh by the way love your friends hair.



NEW Year- I want New HAIR (pics) help!?

I think it would look good like your friends, but if you want to dye it do it like a reddish-purplish color. I think it'd look good.



NEW Year- I want New HAIR (pics) help!?

I got a straight perm when i was in high school. I was very happy with it. I think you should try it, but DONT dye your hair because it will dry it out, and when the natural color starts to grow back, its not very pretty. Especially if you were to get a straight perm. I think you should just get the perm, and maybe even switch shampoo's/conditioners that you use, because that could be a reason for your dry hair. Good luck with everything!



NEW Year- I want New HAIR (pics) help!?

You know what, there is this site called makeoversolutions.com and you can sign up for free. You upload a pic of yourself and you can try on differnt hairstyles, colours, accessories e.t.c. if you do go to the site, sign up before the new years cuz they have everything free right now, or else there are limited things for you to try on :)



NEW Year- I want New HAIR (pics) help!?

the pictures are like really crudy so i dony really know how to help you



NEW Year- I want New HAIR (pics) help!?

well, for getting your friend's hairstyle, i think it would depend on the structure of your face.



if you want highlights, i think i'd go for a lighter shade of brown (if i was a brunette! hahaha)



i don't know much about a straightening perm, other than it gets your hair straight! (obviously) so sorry, but i can't answer that question



NEW Year- I want New HAIR (pics) help!?

IF you get the perm then I think you should cut your hair in layers but make sure they don't cut it with scissors unless you want to but i recommend you get it cut with that thing i dont know what it's called but it has a lot of little spikes, anyways i think you should leave your hair brown and get like blondish/brownish highlights hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment