Monday, July 27, 2009

Maintaining my hair?

As a previous stated i got my hair straightened the process was: the chemical put through my hair, 20 minutes of it settling, blow dry/brushing. and finally the flat iron. my came out beautifully from



This: http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f253/p...



To this:http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f253/p...



i got the special shampoo i can wash my hair tomorrow for the first time. the past 2 days it has stayed the same beatifully. today it "deflaited" if you will, the front portion defined some splitends and would not move with my hair very much, i was upset because now i think my hair will forever be frizy and messy forever. i don't have a flat iron, should i get one? how do i keep that nice look I had when I first got the treatment?



Maintaining my hair?

invest in a good flat iron. It will make your life so much better. I have a ghd (stands for good hair day). It was around $200 and totally worth it. cheap ones don't compare. remember, it's your hair!



Maintaining my hair?

I think it looks really good.



Don't condition it for a week! Also, use a shampoo and conditioner for chemically treated hair.



As for a flat iron, I think your hair is too short for it. But it's worth a shot?



Maintaining my hair?

It looks great straight. Try Frizz Ease by John Freida and buy a conditioner for treated hair to go along with your shampoo. Your hair will need to be conditioned to stay healthy. A flat iron is always a nice item to have. You can find thinner irons at beauty supply stores and even WalMart. The thinner ones work ebtter on short hair. If your hair "deflates" try using a pomade or even a hair wax. Put a little bit on your fingertips and manipulate your hair until it looks the way you want it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment