Wednesday, July 29, 2009

What is the best product for using before/after you straightened your hair??

My hair is puffy and not very curly. I have bangs and it's really hard for me to straightened them. I have no problem with straightening my other hair. I was wondering if there is a lotion, cream, hairspray or whatever that you can use to moisturize my hair after I straighten them?? They are really dry and they can straighten that well. I don't care about the price but I need to find this product in drugstore or ULTA. Please I need 1 or 2 products and not the whole line of them. Thanks!



What is the best product for using before/after you straightened your hair??

I have really wavy hair so I straighten my hair alot. To keep my hair from getting really dry I use ion heat protection spray. And all you have to do is spray it on before straightening your hair . It is sold at Sally's Beaty supplies and is speically made for straightening your hair.



What is the best product for using before/after you straightened your hair??

http://www.folica.com/Hair_Strai_153_1.h...



go there for lots of options but my fav is Brilliant Brunette Simply Sleek straightening balm



What is the best product for using before/after you straightened your hair??

The ultimate question: how best to straighten hair. This is my best tip:



In the shower, use a straightening or moisturizing shampoo and conditioner, and leave the conditioner on for at least 10 minutes before you rinse it out.



After shower, gently blot hair with a towel, then mist on a leave-in conditioner and brush it through the length of the hair. Before your use a hair dryer, apply anti-frizz serum like John Frieda's Frizz Ease Hair Serum. Avoid anything that says "volumizing" because this can end up working against you and make your pouffy hair even bigger when its dry.



Next, take a hair clip and clip the top half of your hair up. Using a flat and big paddle brush, blow dry the bottom section of your hair, aiming the dryer down at your hair while running the paddle brush down the length of your hair. After the bottom protion is dry, apply a finishing cream like John Frieda's Secret Weapon finishing cream to the dry hair. Let down the rest of your hair and dry it in the same way.



After you are done, take a flat iron and run it down sections of your hair to give it extra polish and to smooth any other pouffy spots.

No comments:

Post a Comment