Monday, July 27, 2009

How to straighten hair with a flat iron?

I just got a flat iron a.k.a straighter for a gift.I don't really know how to use all like that..when I did straighten my hair it was okay.How do u straighten or flat iron hair.If you could give me step by step that would be great.THANKS A MILLION:)



How to straighten hair with a flat iron?

after u've washed ur hair and is dry throughly..



1. Spray iron heat protector all over ur hair



2. Put hair in sections..



3. Using a thin comb brush the section ur gonna straighten and run ur straightener from roots to ends.



How to straighten hair with a flat iron?

you should get a very good oil like biosilk to put in your hair before straightening its not a must but its so good for your hair and protects against moisture and humidity while straightend.



Seperate your hair in to small sections, the smaller peices that you straighten at a time the better it will look. Root to ends a few times for each section depending on how frizzy/curly your hair is. Then just go section by section



Good luck



How to straighten hair with a flat iron?

Just take your hair and divide it up in sections and use the flat iron to straighten those sections. And what I do sometimes cuz my hair is shorter is i flip it out or bump it under with the flat iron. I think its better than a curling iron really.

No comments:

Post a Comment