Monday, July 27, 2009

Hair semi-straightener?

I have long curly hair, and wanted to know if theres any hair straightening balm, gel, or cream that actually straightens hair. Low chemical gels (curlaway/curlex), i heard, make your hair fall out, so thats not an option. I really need a product to make it easier to make my hair look presentable, and weighed down at least.



Anything else about curly hair, any other tips or "miracle" products?



here a pic (kinda blurry though)



http://s206.photobucket.com/albums/bb280...



Hair semi-straightener?

there's herbal essences...



Hair semi-straightener?

My clients who have curly hair (myself included) love Redken All Soft shampoo, conditioner, heavy cream ( a deep conditioner), and Farouk Systems Silk Therapy. If you use this regimine and then follow up with a good ceramic straightening iron your hair will stay straight and smooth for days. I have been using these for 4 years and use my iron almost every day. My hair is so healthy. And I'm a stylist who colors her hair constantly! Also, Redken makes a styling product called Ringlet that you can put in wet hair and let it dry naturally or diffuse it. It will give you defined, soft curls.

No comments:

Post a Comment