Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Hair help!!!?

well i only like my hair straightened but its too damaging.



my hair isnt too thick and its wavy is barely below my shoulder and its in layers.It always looks frizzy when i dont staighten it.



Does anyone have any good tips to make my natural hair look nice? My faceshape is oval in case that makes a difference



websites and tips on products please :)



Thank you for any answers



Hair help!!!?

Try a deep conditioning treatment to bring your hair back into condition.



To make your hair straight, use a straightening balm (I like Straight Sexy Hair) and a brush to blow-dry straight, it works better if you use small sections at a time. It deletes the step of having to use a flat iron on all of your hair, just use it for touch-ups.



I have chemically treated hair (colored and straightened) and I use Ojon hair treatment every week to prevent frizzies



Hair help!!!?

well you should use frizz-ease secret weapon



it doesnt make your hair frizzy and it relaxes it and makes it soft

No comments:

Post a Comment