Wednesday, July 29, 2009

HAIR DRESSER.... Please answer???

I am looking into getting my hair straightened... permanetly??



(or at least until it grows out, or for a few months).



I have asked allot of people what its like and things like and how its done...



I absolutely understand that its damaging to your hair... BUT



I have med-long wavy thick hair. I do not have damaged hair and have never died it, and its thick and grows fairly fast.



Would it still be OK to go through with it... which I REALLY want to do.



Dont get me wrong... I do appreciate the natural curls/waves that I have, but I consider that it would grow back eventually, and it would be a brake from the heavy wavyness...



And any other things I need to know about it before I get it done



????



Price??.... (in Canada)



HAIR DRESSER.... Please answer???

Damaging only occurs if u abuse your hair a lot. Look straightening dosent mean, you can just go easy on the maintenance. I reguarly straigthten my hair. My hair looks really great. But maintaining them is the tough part. You have a use a mild damage control shampoo, and strong conditioner. Have to oil your hair regularly. Get a hair spa once or twice in a week, for atleast a month after straightening. Also, have to regularly use a leave in conditioner. Best part of straightening is, you dont have to blow dry em. Just wash, apply leave in condit, and go out. your hair dries straight. Id say go for it if u can give time to your hair.



HAIR DRESSER.... Please answer???

right...basically chemical straightening is similar process to perming, same chemicals used etc...just no rollers.



shud not be done on bleached as..well u wont have ne left.



you need to make sure the week b4 u have it done, that u do a deep conditioning treatment and dont wash ur hair for 24 hours b4 the treatment.



and then...after....dont was hair for 48 hours, use loads of reconstructing conditioning treatments.



not sure on price over here in the uk its about 鎷?0.



HAIR DRESSER.... Please answer???

Well I couldn't tell you the price, but straightening your hair isn't going to make it any less thick or heavy and if it isn't that curly it really won't ever go completely straight just mostly. if you want a break from the thickness then get it thinned out. but i really wouldn't recommend it especially if your hair grows fast.



HAIR DRESSER.... Please answer???

HI IM A HAIR DRESSER IT IS OK TO HAVE IT STRAIGHTENED PERMANETLY IF YOU ARE GOING TO A GOOD SALON AND HAVING IT WITH THE BEST PRODUCT MONEY CAN BUY THEN YOUR HAIR WILL STILL FEEL GREAT.



HAIR DRESSER.... Please answer???

The one thing you need to know about chemical straighteners is they will not make your hair poker straight- you will still have to round-brush or flat iron your hair. It will reduce your styling time but not eliminate it completely. Also, a chemical straightener is the same thing as a permanent wave, and just as a perm relaxes, straightened hair starts waving back up. If you are looking to reduce the 'heaviness' of your hair, I think you should try a layered style and razor out the weight. Again, you won't be eliminating style time but you will reduce it. A straightener will help you get the look you want, but the cut is the important part. The end result will be lightness and movement.

No comments:

Post a Comment