Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Would a perm work for my hair?

I'm tired of getting my hair straightened %26amp; I want something different. So I was thinking about getting a curly perm. I'm mixed with black and white, so I have thick, poofy, frizzy hair. Would a perm work?



I want curls like this:



http://mixedchicks.net/images/Flawless.j...



Has anyone tried Mixed Chicks products? (If so, do they work?)



I don't want to damage my hair but I really want frizz-free, soft curls. If getting a perm isn't best, what are some products that actually work for my hair type?



Don't mention those hair products that you can find at like, walmart and stuff. Usually, there products for caucasion-type hair and they don't work.



Would a perm work for my hair?

I have never heard of mixed chicks products, and I would rather you try something like a leave in conditioner that controls the frizz, but if you must, use the perm as a texturizer. You would just put it in like conditioner throughout your hair and comb it throught with a wide tooth comb. You would only keep it in there for like a minute. You will see the texture you want your hair to be and rinse it out. Of course you must use a neutralizer and follow the directions for rinsing and washing. It would probably be best for you to go to a salon, preferably a salon that deals with natural and relaxed hair, and ask for a texturizer.



Or you could try Vigoral, they use that on like little kids who are too young for a perm but need to straighten their hair a little to control it better if is is really course. This one might be your best bet.



Would a perm work for my hair?

No prob Report It



Would a perm work for my hair?

noooooo don't ever get a perm don't turn your hair to somthing its not



Would a perm work for my hair?

no dont get a perm they hurt really hurt and dont work most of the time



Would a perm work for my hair?

please danger do not get a perm im black and ive been getting them since i was two and they are soo bad for your hair its not even funny im mixed and my hair could have been like past my breasts

No comments:

Post a Comment