Monday, July 27, 2009

Is Paul Mitchell a good hair company?

I went today to the Paul Mitchell hair dressers salon with all the girls who are in college and learning. To try them out, i just got my hair straightened... and my girl did an AMAZING job... i know its only straightening, but it was perfect! i asked her name and if she did highlights. she said yes and she told me everything i needed to hear... does anyone get their hair done their? should i trust her with it??? i think it would look good if she did it but should i trust it? i just dont know what to do because they ARE just learning, but they do it like professionals and last i heard, Paul Mitchell was an amazing hair company. Advice?



Is Paul Mitchell a good hair company?

Paul Mitchell is serious. They are a fabulous hair company. They're used and sold in professional salons everywhere. They may just be learning, but they're learning from the best. That's the way to look at it! I wouldn't make any garantees, but i say trust them. Professionals screw up too, so I couldn't promise that the students wouldn't. But, yea, go for it.



Is Paul Mitchell a good hair company?

you'll be fine, i used to work for company, u wont find better, and the training staff will do a very good job, if your gut feeling was that they cared for you , the chances r you hair will look lovely.



Is Paul Mitchell a good hair company?

To let you know that there are teachers around to help the girls out and check how they are doing on your hair all the time so it will be safe to get your hair done there. My sister does hair and I used to go to her all the time(I moved away from her) and the teachers were there checking out my hair giving her tips to help her better and tell her she was doing great. You know all the stuff teachers are there for in that kind of situation.



Is Paul Mitchell a good hair company?

My moms best friend owns a Paul Mitchell salon and all of the staff and products are amazing. Paul Mitchell provides the best services. My parents god child is currently attending the Paul Mitchell School. She hasn't been there long and is already amazing at what she does. My mother also got her hair done there. The instructors are always there making sure everything is okay ang going well. Even if somthing happens (extermely rare) the instructors fix it and make sure you are satisfied. Also by having the instructor fix it teaches the further. I would highly reccomend trying this; it is wicked cheap too. Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment