Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Hair straighting?

I heard of this thing where u can get your hair straightened and it lasts for a omnth or something. can u give me some info on it? (wher to get it?How much $$? Side Effects(i have thick hair).Thanks



Hair straighting?

It really depends on where you get it done. Go into your local hair salon and ask for details.



Hair straighting?

Don't go for it.



Hair straighting?

NO side affects but thick hair would be about 125$ at the least and hair palace is always a good place never lets you down!!!



Hair straighting?

Well instead of paying like $200 just pay $20-$30 for a straightener and you can stratighten it whenever you want. But if you dont want to do that then go to a salon and ask.



Hair straighting?

Hair straightening that lasts a month? never heard of it. You can get your hair chemically relaxed if your hair is naturally curly and that will last until the hair grows out. or you can get it straighten with a perm if the curl in your hair is from a perm. I wouldn't try any of it at home. GO to a salon.



Hair straighting?

u mean chemcally straightening?



Hair straighting?

i won't do it if i were u. there are probaly a bunch of bad side effects. like it won't get back to it's natural form. even if u don't mind ur hair not being like it is naturally u will probaly miss it after a month or two. but i'm not positive so if u want to go ahead. i would just stick to using a flat iron, which i use, instead.



Hair straighting?

There is this one product called chi that is supposed to last for a couple of months and you can wash your hair and everything. Depending on the length of you hair it can cost from about 300 to 500 dollars it cost me around 500 because I also have very very thick Afro like hair. Well I tried this and it worked for a couple of weeks but after a while my hair started to crunch together and eventually fall out. I could not get my money back and I had this big chunk of hair missing it finally grew back but for that time period of time I was very uncomfortable. Well if you ask me I think that you should get a traditional straightener it works very well and you should make sure that you get a deep conditioner not only does it feel very good but it makes it extremely soft. Hope that I helped. PEACE %26lt;3



Hair straighting?

You can get it Japanese Chemically straightened. It usually starts from about $100 depending on your hair length. I don't reccomened this because of the side affects such as frizzy hair. It can really damage your hair and you won't be happy. Just get a straigtner, it does take time but its better than chemicals.

No comments:

Post a Comment