Monday, July 27, 2009

Max times to straighten hair a week?!?

Hi! I'm 13 year old with straightish hair with natural curls at the bottom! I have a Maxiglide and Miniglide straightner, and I want to know the max amount of times you can straighten your hair a week (no blow drying before)!



Max times to straighten hair a week?!?

about three cuz if u do it everyday it can damage ur hair



Max times to straighten hair a week?!?

everyday.



Max times to straighten hair a week?!?

I'd say as long as you have some damage control shampoo, straighten it whenever you want, just not everyday. pull your hair back, sometimes, too. It all depends on your hair, I guess!



Max times to straighten hair a week?!?

i straighten my hair every day



i love it straight!! it doesnt harm my hair at all



do it every day..it looks better!!



Max times to straighten hair a week?!?

you really shouldn't do it more than once a week, but i admit i do touch it up everyday....otherwise it would be a mess. i use the remington wet to straight.....you can use it when your hair is wet and it dries as it straightens...love it! and it is only around $20 at walmart!



Max times to straighten hair a week?!?

Its fine to do it every day and long as you have a good heat protection spray, Tresemme has some good ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment