Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I have thick wavy hair. How can i make it look good without straightening it?

If you have thick, wavy hair then i think you should stick with a wavy natural look or go curly...I personally like the natural look because most guys like it and it is very easy to handle, especially if you have the right products... You should use mousse to scrunch it and then sleep with wet hair or put it in braids. But don't comb the braids out otherwise they will get poofy....just separate them with your fingers. Also, exotic braids are very in right now and so are crown teases (pin up your bangs or hair strands that fall within the first centimeter of your hairline)!! Good Luck!



I have thick wavy hair. How can i make it look good without straightening it?

no trust me i have thick wavey hair.



I have thick wavy hair. How can i make it look good without straightening it?

Try defining the waves by using a curl/wave defining moose,



( like paintene or aussie ) and scrunching your hair when its damp with a diffuser and hairdryer. If you want it to look more straight, then try a straightening serum or moose, and then blowdrying it with a brush. Make sure to blow in the direction your hair grows, and to add volume; blow towards the roots.



Good luck!



I have thick wavy hair. How can i make it look good without straightening it?

Hmmmm thick wavy hair. Some suggestions would be to wash it every other day, or if you happen to shower every day use just conditioner and not shampoo every other day. This will restore some of the natural oils and make it tame down a bit.



Also you could try some pomade or serum such as john freida frizz serum which u use when ur hair is damp it usually gives it a gloss and tames it also it is like a oil.



When you get done washing your hair you could finger comb it so it doesnt break up the waves too much which gives it a more chunky look which would cut down on the bulk. I would avoid the blow dryer for sure and brushing it when it is dry.



Just a few tips from past experience



I have thick wavy hair. How can i make it look good without straightening it?

i have the same kind of hair, and the best thing to do, is keep it short and use gel to keep it in line. be proud of what you got, Ive gotten a lot of compliments on my hair, the girls seem to love it, so work with you got



I have thick wavy hair. How can i make it look good without straightening it?

if it is super wavy then try using a curling iron to define your waves so its not poofy but if you have slightly wavy hair then i suggest while you blowdry you scrunch your hair it looks super pretty and ive done both a million times because i get my hair thinned and when i do i lose a lot of the waves and just have mild waves instead of super waves



I have thick wavy hair. How can i make it look good without straightening it?

I have thick, wavy hair too. On days when I don't want to straighten it, there are a few things I do.



One thing that I do (if my arms are up to it) is put it either in french braids or french twists. These really only work if you have longer hair. I usually do one on each side of my head, starting at the top and working back. Then I put them either in little buns at the back of my head or continue braiding (if I'm doing french braids).



Another thing you can do, which takes hardly any time at all, is just leave it down. I use a spray gel or mousse and work it through my hair while it's still wet. Then I blow dry and scrunch the ends so that the wave is nice and defined. The gel helps hold the wave, but also keeps your hair from getting frizzy. I usually finish up by working a little shine serum through it after I've finished, so the waves look nice and sleek.



Hope that helps!



I have thick wavy hair. How can i make it look good without straightening it?

My hair is also thick but more curly than wavy but you should try the Sunsilk products, there's a creme that you can use after you wash/condition which acts like a cross between a leave in conditioner and a gel without leaving your hair crunchy, you can actually run your hands through your hair. You should let your hair dry on it's own. Once it's dry, then you can add a bit of gel or mousse to pump up the curls...works wonders.

No comments:

Post a Comment