Monday, July 27, 2009

Help! My hair is breaking!!?

I recently had Japanese hair straightening. I noticed that I was losing a lot of hair, but didn't take action until this week. i think i really damaged it more 2 weeks ago when I flat-ironed my hair too much for 3 consecutive days. now, about 1" off my roots, my hair have this "pointy" fold, and the breakage starts there. my breakage is really bad, and my hair is really thinning out. i have all these short hair sticking out. please help! im really desperate. i used nexxus emergencee tonight, hoping it will help. advice is badly needed. thank you all!



Help! My hair is breaking!!?

I am afraid you cannot do anything but let it grow back out.. unfortunately it is too late..that pointing fold is from the straighting not the iron... you got a bad job done i am afraid ..



it was probably to strong for your hair the stylist should have known that...If you had it done professionally. the only way to minimize loosing of your hair is to have it cut...or just live with it until it grows out...Sorry!!



Help! My hair is breaking!!?

OHH NOOO. im really sorry to hear that and im also sorry cuz i dont hav any advice but i hope it all works out at best. good luck =D



Help! My hair is breaking!!?

Eat food items that helps stronger hair like spinach,etc...



Don't use any chemical that u see, using too much chemicals



which are concentrated may worsen the condition,



applying the egg-white, curd, will help



try using olive-oil , or even hennah



I'm sure it'll work



Help! My hair is breaking!!?

All you can do it do a deep hair conditioning treatment like Kerastase and leave it in your hair for 30 minutes and wrap your hair in a towel. Do not continue straightening it at all for a while. There is not much you can do except giving your hair a break from so much straightening.

No comments:

Post a Comment