Monday, July 27, 2009

Hair Perm, unperm question repairing the damage?

OK my hair is naturally straight, and Ihad it permed. The lady at the salon said the perm would last about 5 months if i took good care of it. After that time I was tired of the perm and wanted my straight hair back but it wasn't going back to straight. After about 6 or 7 months went by it was still curly so I went to the store and bought a hair straightening kit and it worked. I also bought some Nexxus Emergencee to repair my hair from all the chemicals. On the back of the bottle it says not reccommended for use with relaxers. So does that mean it will un-do the straightening I did and make it curly again or since my hair was straight in the very beggining will it stay the same??



Hair Perm, unperm question repairing the damage?

omg why would you do that.



lol



your poor hair. go to a salon get a deep conditioner. your prolly need a good cut too.



Hair Perm, unperm question repairing the damage?

No it could make your hair fall out! Go to a licensed professional, tell them everything you did and get conditioning treatments. You will need several and a haircut. Don't try to put any more chemicals on your head especially bleach or you will be bald, at least in patches.

No comments:

Post a Comment