Monday, July 27, 2009

Fry my hair???HELP?

I straighten my hair everyday, it is completely fried and very damaged. i have very thick hair, straightening takes a lot of time, would it be better to perm my hair straight?????



Fry my hair???HELP?

perming it does pretty much the same amount of damage, if not worse. i had that same problem, do you put anything in your hair to prep it before you straighten it? if you dont, then your hair will get really damaged. i use loreal straightening creme, it works so well. you just put it in your hair before you straighten it, it says on the bottle to put it in damp hair and then blow dry it and then straighten it, but i dont have time for that, and i also think its too much damage to blow dry it and then straighten it right after, so i just put it on my hair dry before i straighten, it works the same. good luck! =]



Fry my hair???HELP?

yes get a perm!



Fry my hair???HELP?

ok thats a great idea im a doctor i always have to help people with there hair



Fry my hair???HELP?

well if thats the only way you like ur hair that would be a good idea otherwise you should use clarifying shampoo until ur hair gets back to normal and not fried then get ur hair trimmed so you dont have dry ends then try wearing ur hair up more u know that asounds exactly like my hair and now my hair is much better and i stiill have nice hair but i dont straighten my hair on a daily basis!



Fry my hair???HELP?

Whoa take it easy! Put down the straightner, and get leave-in conditioner to moisturize damaged hair. Condition your hair everyday with damage control shampoo and conditioner, and don't use your straightner for like 2 weeks. Also I have very thick hair and it takes forever to straighten, let it air dry every other day if you can. It's like a vacation for your hair, also like blow dry it straight if you have to. But don't get it chemically straightened for like a month or it'll break off more.



Fry my hair???HELP?

Get a corrective product like allways or doo gro; lets jam has a new line of straightening products that are good to useon hair with appliances and make it stay straighter longer.



tell me what are you using now. try mylonghair.com



kemyoil is also very good and can help your hair get healthy. grab a wig and rock it until your hair is health-stop the damage :-)



Fry my hair???HELP?

That's even worse! There will be permanent chemicals going into your hair, I am assuming you dye your hair as well right, well just imagine the amense amount of damage you are doing to your hair by adding those chemicals...just get a trim every month, that's what I do, I have thick long hair and straighten everyday as well, but I trim every month, and use Biolage Shampoo and Conditioner, or RedKen...



Fry my hair???HELP?

What? Perm your hair straight? I have never heard of anything like that. Perming your hair does damage to. I got my hair permed last year and my hair in the back of my neck and the top just broke off for no reason. I will never get perms again. Use a shampoo in the mornings that helps with straightening your hair. I have thick hair to and that is what I use to get my hair straight. Heck with irons and perms.



Fry my hair???HELP?

WAY BETTER PERMING IT



Fry my hair???HELP?

ya i say get it permanantly strait it may be expensive but its worth it



Fry my hair???HELP?

yes but not if u have dye in it or any type of coloring it wil fall ouT!



Fry my hair???HELP?

That may work. You also should use a product that protects your hair from heat damage before you blow dry it or use a flat iron on it. You can get these types of product in all price ranges. Also use a deep conditioner. If its really, really damaged use it a couple times a week.



Fry my hair???HELP?

before you go and get a straight hair perm, which works wonders by the way, look at your hair straightner. thats where your problem is. when you straighten your hair, it should feel silky, and thinner and easy to run your fingers thru it and not have to worry bout fly ways and it getting thicker and fuller thruout the day. you have to try those new ceramic straightners, they are really expensive bout 100.00 to 150.00, but it will be no diffrent in the end if you get a straighten perm every 6 months. i recently tried a friends and OMG the results were crazy, my hair actualy was straight and hung like the gals on tv. i'm saving up to buy one. check on ebay for a cheapier priced one.



Fry my hair???HELP?

A straight perm can actually fry your hair even worse. It depends on your hair type. but if you dont want to perm it, there are plenty of products to help with damaged hair and products to put in b4 you straighten it. (irontamer, got2beshine, damagecontrol, etc)



Fry my hair???HELP?

If your hair is already damanged I think that putting a chemical relaxer in your hair will make matters worst. Relaxer's usually cause breakage.



Fry my hair???HELP?

I would not chemically straiten your hair! If it is already damaged it will really fry your hair! What you need to do is go invest in a good shampoo and cond. also get a leave in cond. Biolage makes a shampoo and cond called fortifying...it will help get your hair back into shape...also use the leave in on the days you are going to straiten your hair. Matrix also makes a product called sleek iron smoother and it is suppose to protect your hair from the heat. I would also try washing your hair every other day for a while if you can stand it so some of the natural oils can be returned to your hair. The days you don't wash, don't straiten either and give your hair a break. good luck... I hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment