Wednesday, July 29, 2009

How to chemically straighten hair?(home)?

My friend said I could go out and buy some kit(I don't know any names) and it would temporarily straighten my hair. Can someone tell me a name(possibly at walmart), price, the pros and cons, and how long it will last(I'm hoping for 1 week at least). Thank you.



How to chemically straighten hair?(home)?

Well it sound like you will want to try a relaxer. Revlon brand will be a nice brand to try. It will say relaxer on the box. It'll have instructions on how to apply it to your hair. You may want a second party to apply it because you'll need to get it in and out. Go with Mild. No scratching of the scalp.



How to chemically straighten hair?(home)?

I have that really curly think hair and I tried everything to straighten it. Finally someone told me to get a perm kit, didnt matter what kind, instead of placing the curlers in comb it straight. I tried it and it worked. I did it 3 years ago. Had to repeat it every time my hair grows a few inches but it works really well. You can get the perm kits at walmart, kmart, target, sallys beauty supply. They cost any where from $5.00 to $50.00. Just depends on the brand and where you get it. The less expensive ones work just as well.



How to chemically straighten hair?(home)?

well i have REALLY curly hair and i use permed relaxer .. i straightens it very well .. its called optimum... the only bad thing is it may weaken your hair so i would use a very good conditioner.

No comments:

Post a Comment