Monday, July 27, 2009

I think my hair is falling out. I dyed it black and straightened it, hair falling out has colorless

I think my hair is falling out. A few months ago or so I colored my hair black. And I was straightening it. And now my hair has been falling out, for about 2 months. Im losing alot more hair then ever. Especially when water touches it.



My hair is falling out with the bulb, and im comming to see the hairs falling out have colorless bottom hair where its grown.



Any ideas?



Thanks ahead of time!



I think my hair is falling out. I dyed it black and straightened it, hair falling out has colorless tips+bulb?

Hi. Did you have any hair fallout before you dyed it black and straighten it? If not, there's your problem. If you did it both at the same time, that was a big mistake. You should never do that.



Water wont make your hair fall out. Youre just seeing more of the hair fallout because water rinses and washes anything out.



When your hair falls out from the root, you will see a small white bulb. This is okay, since 80-100 hairs fall out daily. More hair than that is a cause for concern.



- first, if you find that it was the dye and straightening, dont do it anymore. Find a safer dye, you know, something natural like henna. Dont straighten it until everything gets back to normal.



- second, deep condition your hair once a week with heat. This will strengthen your hair from the roots to the ends. Do this until it gets stronger, then let it be every two weeks.



- third, take a multivitamin and a seperate hair vitamin that has biotin (helps with hair) and inositol (lessens hair fallout).



It could be different factors, such as stress, vitamin deficiency, anything. But first check to see if the dye and the straightening did it like I talked about in the beginning. Hope this helps. God bless.



I think my hair is falling out. I dyed it black and straightened it, hair falling out has colorless tips+bulb?

ok for one water will not make your hair fall out! No matter what you did to your hair this is the time of year that we shed our hair also stress is a big factor to hair loss or you are ill and your body is telling you so.is it common in the family if not no permanent worries...you may have fried your hair and ned a hair trim at least put your hair in a pony tail and cut the tips....if your hair is dull in between hair color use a colored mousse to keep it fresh in fact if you are going darker than your natural hair you can use these products instead of dying it. bulbs have no idea what you are talking about



I think my hair is falling out. I dyed it black and straightened it, hair falling out has colorless tips+bulb?

There is a possibilities that you hair is falling out for the reason that your are damaging by coloring and straightening it at the same time. Combined this two together are harsh for your hair. You could also be stress which is one factor of losing your hair. Try to massage your scalp to stimulate your blood circulation, this will help to prevent your hair from falling out. Good luck !!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment