Monday, July 27, 2009

My hair is extremely bent up, fried, and dried up at the ends and basically all over. Is there some

that i can use to make it back to the way it was. I think my hair is this way because i have been swimming a lot in a pool with a lot of chlorine. I think it has fried my hair. also, because i have been swimming everyday i have been washing my hair almost every day and mabye that hurt it also. PLEASE HELP! I spent 200 dollars to get my hair straightened to look shiny and all over great and now my hair is all fried because (i think) of my recent swimming. is there any way to make it better or a kind of shampoo to use?!



My hair is extremely bent up, fried, and dried up at the ends and basically all over. Is there some shampoo...

First, go get a trim, then try this.....apply warmed Olive oil to your hair when its dry, cover with a plastic cap, and wrap with a hot towel (one out of the dryer works great). Leave on for an hour or so....some people leave it on overnight...



To wash out first rinse with really warm/hot water, then use a small amount of shampoo, and concentrate on the scalp, avoid the ends, then condition. when you are done rinse with really cold water to seal the cuticle.



When you go swimming.... put olive oil in a spray bottle, spray your hair, and put it in a tight braid.... it will just look wet, unless you use so much oil that its dripping..... the oil will condition the hair, and repel the water...keeping you from more damage =)



do the hot oil treatment once or twice a week til your hair feels good again....



OH and a really good shampoo and conditioner to use.... pantene makes a line called restoratives... it says repair 2 years of damage in 1 month... I use it, my hair feels great now



My hair is extremely bent up, fried, and dried up at the ends and basically all over. Is there some shampoo...

I use this spray, from redken.can't remember whats it call..is to smoothen and soften hair..



My hair is extremely bent up, fried, and dried up at the ends and basically all over. Is there some shampoo...

It sounds gross, but I use mayonnaise mixed with beer. It works very well. You leave it in for an hour, and then wash it off with some good smelling shampoo - like Dove ultra healing.



My hair is extremely bent up, fried, and dried up at the ends and basically all over. Is there some shampoo...

NO i'am a man and i know the answer. go get a dead end trim



My hair is extremely bent up, fried, and dried up at the ends and basically all over. Is there some shampoo...

use some plain yogurt on ur hair.keep it for half an hour and it will make ur hair soft.try to use conditioner.Wash ur hair first with a good quality shampoo.wash with warm water.this will open the pores and clean ur scalp.then put on conditioner and after 3 mins wash it with cold water.this will lock in the conditioner.try to put some pure coconut oil or almond oil or olive oil b4 getting into pool.this will stay as a coating and will not let anything affect ur hair.



good luck



My hair is extremely bent up, fried, and dried up at the ends and basically all over. Is there some shampoo...

Therappe shampoo by Nexxus might help, but don't forget conditioner! KeraPHix, once or twice a week, as a treatment for your hair, Ensure, as a good detangler and repairer of split ends. One more thing...you might need to get the split ends trimmed. Ask you hair stylist to recommend a good leave-in spray conditioner too.



My hair is extremely bent up, fried, and dried up at the ends and basically all over. Is there some shampoo...

Use a clarifying shampoo once or twice a week...that'll take care of thre chlorine. also wet your hair down before swimming...that will prevent it from absorbing as much chlorine. Try Biolage fortifying shampoo and conditioner...it might help a little. Straitening your hair is where the main problem lies. It sounds like they may have over precessed it! If that is the case...the only thing to do is cut it off. good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment