Sunday, July 26, 2009

Chemically Straightened Hair?? PLEASE HELP ASAP!?

I have chemically straightened hair. My stylist uses the "japanese relaxer". You know, it costs $100 an hour and takes 3 hours? I am pale as a lilly, but im 1/4 black, so unfortunatley i got stuck with the frizzy, curly, afro side of it :( Anyways, I really want to curl it, like big volumous curls (i have thick hair, so i dont need a product to make it bigger!), but no matter what I do, it just looks bent and horrible. Its been about 7-8 months since I had it straightened, but I having it redone this january. I really need some tips; I have a party monday and want to try it out before hand! Please be sure of yourself though (preferably a stylist who had done this before), because once I start curling it wont go back. When I use a flat iron again it gets all frizzy and VERY dry! (I have to flat iron my hair every time I wash it, which is every other day). Hope the details help !!!!



Chemically Straightened Hair?? PLEASE HELP ASAP!?

Japanese straightening is sssooo damaging to your hair



You can't go back now so here are some tips.



1) When you wash your hair at home, use a conditioning treatment!! You can a) shampoo and then use a conditioner (leave in for about 20 minutes) then rinse. b) shampoo then use a treatment, like Dudley's DRC or hair repair, leave on 20 minutes, rinse, then condition like normal.



-or-



Take regular aluminum foil conditioner and your flat iron. Shampoo and towel dry. Then put conditioner all over hair in 3 inch sections. Place foil over the sections and flat iron straight down (over foil). This sort of "infuses" the conditioner in your hair, moisturizing it. Rinse style and flat iron as usual.



For your party, the best thing to do is a roller set. Any dominican salon in your neighborhood will do this for about $10-20. Other salons will do it too. Depending on how long your hair is and how big you want the curls use the "grey' or "red" rollers, You'll get beautiful curls, they'll last longer than the iron and they will be straight and free from frizz because the hair stretches over the roller making them straight.



Chemically Straightened Hair?? PLEASE HELP ASAP!?

maybe try washing it then blow dry it and then use a curling iron... and just add some product just for the hair to stay in place... hope it helps



Chemically Straightened Hair?? PLEASE HELP ASAP!?

it sounds to me your causing a lot of damage to your hair... you hair is going to lose its condition if you keep harming it. for chemically straightened hair i recomend going to a salon to have them curl it for you as no matter how much you try yourself it might not work out and the amount of tries will damage yor hair.. your hair is very dry and weak so i also suggest you get a deep conditioner, or hot oil treament to buy some condition back in and get it into some better shape.



Chemically Straightened Hair?? PLEASE HELP ASAP!?

Im not a stylist, but I've had my hair Rebonded too. You're a funny one, i got my hair straitend because i wanted to avoid getting my curls back, so i avoided anything that would do so.



Basically, if you want to curl your hair up again, use some shampoo that keeps your head cool and sleep with it wet. Don't do it on purpose, but the tossing and turning from sleep gets it pretty curly, so when it dries, it should stick for the day.



If you straitend it already, you ought to know that curling it with an iron wont help much at all since you're only applying more heat to your hair. (heat is what causes it to tame more.)



Chemically Straightened Hair?? PLEASE HELP ASAP!?

Girl you need to try this NOW.



I think you should check out www.biolustreflorida.com



Instantly repairs your hair, increase tensile strength=staying power=retaining what you have, so no flyaways in tub or brush=longer hair in a month.



I just went to their launch party and had my hair done, free as a demo. Its amazing, my hair was breaking off and flying away. I will always always buy this stuff. Its awesome, I saw a difference as soon as she rinsed my hair. I have no damage anymore, its unbelievable! No more split-ends, its like my hair is NEW! I love it!



www.biolustreflorida.com



Instant Hair Repair for REAL best on dry, dull, damaged and overprocessed hair.



Chemically Straightened Hair?? PLEASE HELP ASAP!?

Japanese Hair Straightening.



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/05/japan...



After-Care for Colored or Chemically-Treated Hair



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/10/after...

No comments:

Post a Comment