Thursday, July 23, 2009

Straighten hair or get a wave?

My hair doesn't have much of anything naturally. It's not straight and yet it's not wavy. It's just frizzy and has one wave by my ears. A couple questions... how can I style is with minimal work? Or what's the best way to perminately straighten it? Or how can I get that natural looking crimpy, loose curl that some girls have? I would basically like to know how I can get my hair to look good after I get out of the shower without blow drying then straightening, or curling everyday..



Straighten hair or get a wave?

Thats exactly what i wondered. I made an appointment to get a wave and when i got there they told me what it does to your hair and you cant brush it. They said that it totally ruins your hair. So i just got a haircut. And he straightened my hair even though i didnt ask him to. So i bought a straightener and i LOVE it. It makes your hair soft and silky. Get the more expensive straighteners. Actually i got a flat iron. Those are the best things!



Straighten hair or get a wave?

if it is frizzy, get some "frizz eaze"



and straighten it!



Straighten hair or get a wave?

uummm....well if ur hair is long then wave...if its short or shoulder length...then straighten :-D ....okay ...that wat i would do.



Straighten hair or get a wave?

Well same thing with my hair. I wanted my hair to be a bit wavey so every other day I shampoo my hair and before I go to bed I put it in a bun, then when I get up in the morning it is wavy. I hope your hair looks nice !! Good Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment