Sunday, July 26, 2009

Straighten hair!??!?

I don't want to straighten my hair if it will just curl again, so what is the highest humidity percentage that I should straighten my hair at??



Straighten hair!??!?

Straighten it with CHI straightener. It's the best/



Straighten hair!??!?

120 degrees but ur hair mite get damaged, nicky clark straighterners are sed to be good



Straighten hair!??!?

i know this is kinda weird, but use a relaxer even if you dont have textured hair. it works for me



Straighten hair!??!?

use some hairspray to help



Straighten hair!??!?

i have the same problem and the answer isn't just how high to straighten Ur hair with, its what u use with it. i find the doves moisturizer is is one of the best u can use. as for the highest humidity, i always go the hotest i can, but i blow-dry my hair then use a 10" curling iron to smooth it out at the ends. dove will stop frizzies an fly aways and if its humid or wet out ur hair wont curl or frizz



Straighten hair!??!?

I recently switched my shampoo and conditioner to HERBAL ESSENCES: Dangerously Straight.



It smells sooooo good and gives your hair like a silky look.



I also bought a spray from the same collection and I spray it on my hair once its dry. It helps and give my hair an even straighter look! I love it! definately recommend it!



sorry i forgot the name of what that spray is called. but its pink just lilke the shampoo and conditioner bottles.



Straighten hair!??!?

there is no need to use heat or chemical to straighten your hair. try the tip shown at the link below. Its cheap (or free) take less effort and so far VERY effective! Try it !

No comments:

Post a Comment