Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Hair products?

I want some one to tell me what product can i use to keep my hair straight. I have a bit wavy hair and use some hair straightening products before i use my hair straightner but soon i get out in the wind the hait goes messy, now we had a wedding in the family on Sunday and i wanted to do a bit trendy hair so need a good hair straightening mose or cream and one good root pump product which could give a lift if i wanted to make a pouff on my hair. Please advice some good products which i could easily buy at Boots or supersdrugs, i have noticed we dont get american products in UK. Please tell me what can i use. please please please save my day.



Hair products?

You could use mousse and blow dry it with a round brush at the roots for lift and volume.



Good old hairspray should keep your style in place.



Hair products?

if you want to do a pouff // puff [aka. puffy fringe] the best way is to serum and straighten your hair the night before, so you have silky smooth hair. then, when you want the puff, all you need is a few bobby pins, and a bit of hairspray. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment