Tuesday, July 21, 2009

My hair is burnt out from straightening it and so i kinda gotta stop that and it takes me 2 hours to

and so i nedd something to make it not flat and straight i mean really make it look naturally straight please help me



ive already relaxed it at the salon and u have to straigten it after so ya help



My hair is burnt out from straightening it and so i kinda gotta stop that and it takes me 2 hours to do it....

try getting a heat activated product to use in your hair and straiten it with a big round brush %26amp; blow dryer



My hair is burnt out from straightening it and so i kinda gotta stop that and it takes me 2 hours to do it....

biolage smoothing gel does wonders! when i'm not going to straighten or blow dry my hair (and even when i do) i use that stuff. i comb and play with my hair throughout the day and if i twirl it with my fingers, the ends get really soft and stay sorta bouncy.

No comments:

Post a Comment