Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Straightened hair problem !!??!?!?!?

dis is a serious problem. i straightened my hair one day btw 9 and 10 moring my hair was burning like hellll..den later my forehead den my ears and a hole in hair like der is no hair but like somthing else. its paining like hell over der still after 24 hours only a lil change. before straightening my hair i used to scarch my hair a lot but no lies or danderouf. plz help me it also pains!



Straightened hair problem !!??!?!?!?

sounds liek you either burned your scalp or you are allergic to the straightener. my head burned when i did it once and friend my hair so no more of that. try some coconut oil on the scalp and hair overnight and condition the hair in the morning. no shampoo



Straightened hair problem !!??!?!?!?

whoa, if this has occured from a hair straightner than throw it away! Did you use a product on your hair before straightening it, if so then that must be the culprit! You could be having a very bad allergic reaction to the hair product as it may have reacted very badly to the heat of the straightner. Have you tried washing your hair, maybe that would help get rid of the hair product.

No comments:

Post a Comment