Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Will a Chi straightening iron work well on relaxed/coarse curly hair?

Hey



I'm letting my relaxed hair grow out so I have two textures,the relaxed hair and then my natural coarse curly hair.I was wondering if the Chi flat iron would work to keep my hair straight while I let it grow out, without it getting frizzy on me really fast.



Thanks!



Will a Chi straightening iron work well on relaxed/coarse curly hair?

I don't know if the CHI iron is good, but if you're going natural, you don't want to press your hair too much. You don't want to cut off all the perm and have 2 inches of damaged hair. If you're gonna press it, use a heat protectant and put the iron on low heat. Maybe you could transition with braids or twists to keep from handling it too much.



Good luck in whatever you do!!!



Will a Chi straightening iron work well on relaxed/coarse curly hair?

yes, the Chi iron will do wonders for your two textures. Although I've always worn my hair natural, when I use the chi flat iron it gets the hair really smooth. Though I suggest that you use a thermal protectant with a little hair serum to reduce the frizz.

No comments:

Post a Comment