Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Straighten african hair?

I am an African-American with a mix of 4/3 type hair.My hair is natural meaning I've never straightened it or permed it.*I wouldn't ever consider a perm*What is the least damaging way to get my hair straight?



Also,in addition to your opinion on the least damaging straightening hair technique could you also tell me what kind of protectants to use to further ward off potential damage.



Straighten african hair?

I'm relaxed, but I'm sure I could help.



The best protectant (to me) is Chi Silk Infusion, although it is quite expensive! It will protect your hair and leave it silky



The "easiest" way for you to straighten your hair would be with a flat iron. Try to use lowest setting possible. I know it works because I've seen this video: http://youtube.com/watch?v=BowhcHGoh5w



Try to limit yourself to doing it weekly.



Straighten african hair?

straightenin it..wen its clean cos its lasts longer



at most twice a week



and always use something 2 protect the hair



look in the weave or wig shops and u shuld c something in there



i recommend Matrix Liquid Gold



Straighten african hair?

Use a silicone serum then blow dry straight. Use a HAI iron on the hair. Temporary, but affective. Damaging if done everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment