Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Straightened hair which grew out?

I straightened my hair nearly a year ago and now it has grown about 15cm (about 7 inches).. The thing is, I have naturally thick and frizzy hair. I am also Asian, so my kind of frizzy hair is pretty messy and very hard to tame. :(



Any help on what to do with my grown out bits? I don't see myself straightening my hair again anytime soon.



Straightened hair which grew out?

You have a few options, not real easy ones (sorry!)



a) You can get a flat or large barrel curling iron to straighten your roots (7 curly inches) to match that of your straight ends.



or b) You can cut off the treated (straight) parts.



I strongly suggest going to a salon, and talking to someone about your options in cuts or other things to make your hair what you want it to be.



Straightened hair which grew out?

I know, my hair is really puffy so when I went to Vietnam I got it chemically straightened.



Well, I guess the only thing I can think of, is to buy a spray similar to hairspray that is suppose to firmly hold your hair, and spray it on your head when it's still a bit damp from a shower. Then comb and blow dry it's the want you want it to look, so it will stay that way for a bit. You might want to spay again once after keep your hair in place, but be sure not to put too much on your head before you blow dry it, because it might look like you have dandruff on your head after all the stuff gets dried on your scalp.



I also heard that you could use the perm kits and comb it into your hair out so it would be straight, but I don't know if that would work or mess up your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment