Sunday, July 26, 2009

I need some hair advise.?

my hair is thick and frizzy. recently i have been usin hair gel (1 year) and i lost about 1/3 my hair. i have east indian hair.



on a scale from 1-10 how damaging is LA Looks hair gel mega hold?



i know tat products that contain alcohol damages the hair more but when i looked at the ingredients, there was no alcohol in it. is there any other crazy sounding scientific name that i should look for?



i want to know with of the following is worst for your hair and which do you recommend to use on a daily basis and which one results in least hair fall, breakages and dryness. also recommend me any good products.



hair straightening(with an ceramic iron)



salon hair relaxing



japaneses hair straightening



hair gel



mousse



hair spray



is there any really good conditioning (affordable) shampoos and conditioners? how often should i wash my hair with shampoo and comditioners?



please help



thank you



I need some hair advise.?

you could get it relaxed at a hair dressers. but ive had friends do that and it's around $80 so thats expensive but you can also get it thinned at the hair dressers for cheap. and straighten it, i've had my hair thinned and use a straightener and it works pretty well, and you should wash and condition it every day



hopes this helps! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment