Sunday, July 26, 2009

New Year-New HAIR-(pics) help!?

Hers a pic of my hair.its dark brown dull, and its black at the top. and thats my hair straightened.



http://i2.tinypic.com/6wr0hte.jpg



When I dont straighten it , its poofy, wavy, and all over the place



I really wanna have a new look before school starts. My mom said that if its not that expensive, I can have a straight perm,. She also told me to dye/highlight my hair.



Straight Perm-is it really damaging?b/c my hair is already damaged from straightening it everyday.but I really want it straight.How long does it last?Does it work?



what kind of higlights should I do for my color hair? I really want to change up my look but in a good way. Everytime I go to the hair salon and tell them to dye/highlight my hair, it turns out orangy, and i hate it.



This is my friend's hair below and I really liked it, but I don';t know if it will look good on me



http://i11.tinypic.com/8fd1nrm.jpg



what kind of color should I dye/highlight it?



and should i do a straightening perm? Thanks!



New Year-New HAIR-(pics) help!?

i really like your hair. i has a rich brown color ot it. i think your friends hair is boring and she doesn't style it very well.



i dont think you need to change your color one bit. and if you're worried damage then don't chemically straighten it!



New Year-New HAIR-(pics) help!?

your hair is fine. i dont like your friends hair though.



New Year-New HAIR-(pics) help!?

your hair is turning orange as you have red in your hair still and your friend does not why dont you try a rich chocolate brown i think that would be nice with some lighter brown highlights or foils put in. if your hair is damaged already i wouldnt bother etting it straightend professionally as it will damage your hair. i used to have dark hair now its blonde thick n wavy i find if i take time straightening my hair bit by bit it last longet than rushing straightners for 20 mins only last a few hours good luck .

No comments:

Post a Comment