Tuesday, July 21, 2009

ARRGH! WHY WONT MY HAIR STRAIGHTEN!?

It's so frustrating!!



I only straighten my hair about 2wice a month, but when i do it flicks out at the nape of neck within like.. 15 minutes. IT SO ANNOYING! I just want straight hair!! I ise GHDs aswell!! What can I do?!



ARRGH! WHY WONT MY HAIR STRAIGHTEN!?

Thats just because of your hair sitting there, it takes the shape and makes it flick out. You could try using a straightening serum or something to see if that helps.



ARRGH! WHY WONT MY HAIR STRAIGHTEN!?

mayb u dont straighten it long enuf i just put spray in it and brush it and it stays pretty



ARRGH! WHY WONT MY HAIR STRAIGHTEN!?

i have this problem. but i figured out a way. dont go rushing it! i think if i rush this then my hair wont damage and singe. all you have to do is wash your hair, add heat protection when damp, hairdry it as straight as you can, finally straighten it. Get it startedwith the crown and work your way down! and GO SLOW do nt speedy speedy or it will only last 15 minutes. and put it to the highest possible temperature too!



ARRGH! WHY WONT MY HAIR STRAIGHTEN!?

I have this problem too - when my hairdresser styles my hair, she gets it real straight without straighteners. I can't get it straight even with straightners. Part of it is that I just can't reach my own head as well as a hiardresser (- I don't have eyes in the back of my head either!). I also think that slow 'n' steady does it too.



;-)



ARRGH! WHY WONT MY HAIR STRAIGHTEN!?

For starters make sure that your hair is 100% dry and that you are doing small, combed sections at a time, starting from the underneath (tie the rest of your hair up on your head).



Then, make sure you are not pulling the hair directly down as you straighten.



Pull it away from your head and do it in a curved motion to cause you hair to curl under instead of flicking out.



Try not to brush it too much after you have finished and if you do, brush from underneath instead of on top.



ARRGH! WHY WONT MY HAIR STRAIGHTEN!?

Wow!! I know exactly how you feel. I hardly EVER straightened my hair because it was really not worth it!!! OK so heres what I did. I got this hair gel stuff that straightens hair. It really only has any effect if you straighten afterwards. Try looking for something like that at a hair salon. Or at a regular store like walmart, or try looking at this hair stuff I found off amazon!



ARRGH! WHY WONT MY HAIR STRAIGHTEN!?

hello there



You should be so lucky, I have straight hair it's silver and i so wish it was curly ,make the best of what you have,



ARRGH! WHY WONT MY HAIR STRAIGHTEN!?

do you use any products before straightening if not try that and if so do you section your hair while straightening it doing the back of your hair is an art form and takes lots of practise...



ARRGH! WHY WONT MY HAIR STRAIGHTEN!?

Try Loreal Sleek and Straight stuff. or maybe Sunsilk straigtening serum. Go slow with the straighteners. Oh, and less is more with the serum. It can make ur hair look like u;ve just washed it in the fat fryer if you use too much.



ARRGH! WHY WONT MY HAIR STRAIGHTEN!?

same here that happens to mine i hate it aswell but try vo5 sleeky straight put it in after you straighten your hair

No comments:

Post a Comment