Thursday, July 23, 2009

Perm. Straightened Hair ! HELP !?

I have naturally curly hair, but half of it doesn't curl. Half is REALLY curly and the other is PIN straight. I am so confused, lol I have stopped trying to work with it and am wondering about getting my hair perm. straightened. I don't know what techniques there are, if they are harmful, if I should keep straightening, etc. THANKS ! :)



Perm. Straightened Hair ! HELP !?

it sounds like you have heat damaged your hair from constant straightening which is why your hair doesn't curl anymore. if you decide to relax your hair i can see it getting worse because nothing can remove heat damage except a pair of scissors. and putting chemicals on damage would make it worse. i suggest you grow your hair out and try to work with your naturally curly hair. try http://www.naturallycurly.com/



Perm. Straightened Hair ! HELP !?

idk



Perm. Straightened Hair ! HELP !?

I would just straighten it. I don't recommend getting it done at a shop either no matter what they tell you it comes out as soon as you wash it.

No comments:

Post a Comment